Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Whitney Also!!!

I feel awful! I failed to mention yesterday was also my dear sister-in-law Whitney's birthday!!! Sorry this is a day late Whit but we do love you and have not forgotten! The first time i met Whitney was just a few days before Ben and I were to be wed (now there's some cheesy writing for ya...wed! ha nice.. okay back to the purpose of this blog). She was staying with some friends in Sandy? and Ben and I drove up there so that we could meet. I was surprised by how nice and accepting she was to me right away. She gave me a great big grin and hugged me immediately, I immediately felt comfortable around her. Thanks for your love and friendship Whit, you're awesome!
Sorry for no pictures, we don't have any on this new laptop.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Sutton!! I'm glad you didn't mention the big ol' western howdy I gave you the first time we met. You are so nice! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete