Monday, June 22, 2009

Busy Summer Times

I've been slacking. Ben and I don't have internet at our apartment anymore since our bill jumped up $25 more dollars a months and we ditched it.

This summer has been SO busy!! Ben and I are both taking a summer class which ends next week! Thank goodness!!! It has been killing me. Also, I got a job at the Sports Authority so that has been taking away any free time that I have in between studying......one more week!

In between all the busyness, we have found some time for small fun projects (I guess not so small).
First, we sanded down our table, the one that my parents gave to us. I thought it looked pretty good until one of our friends came over and asked, "oh good, you're going for the trailer house look!" So now I am second guessing our newly furnished table. Oh well, it works for me.





6 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed! What a great fix. It looks so great. Way to go, Team Fox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you come do that to my table? it looks brand new! awesome job! making any trips north after class gets out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job that looks just like our table we bought for $500.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sutton! I'm glad that Ben threw that surprise get together for you the other night. It was fun for all of us to hang out. We need to do it more! and I need to get those pictures from you sometime too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaHa! Hawaii and Harry Potter night were both great. The only thing better about Hawaii is that I didn't sleep through half of it. HaHa. Although I did sleep every night. Maybe for the next Harry Potter we should get some Maggie Moos first and start the movie earlier. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I'm a huge fan of the table and chairs! They seriously look brand new. If Brian would let me, I'd refinish all the crap furniture we have! Isn't it amazing what a few coats of paint and finish can do? And also, I believe a congratulations is in order!! I think it's awesome you guys are having a baby! Do you know what it is yet? I'm due in 8 weeks and am still doing P90X... obviously with some modifications! I was told as long as you were working out before you got pregnant, you should be fine with the same routines. And we don't want no lazy babies!! haha. Oh you'll have so much fun! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete