Monday, June 14, 2010

"When You Think Tim McGraw..."

I really need to take more pictures of our little Texas adventures, but at least I got these ones! (Actually I didn't cause my camera battery was dead, so luckily Sarah brought her camera!) Saturday night we went and saw Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum (Lady Antebellum opened the first hour and half). It was SO much fun! That Timmy is kind of a funny man. He was yelling out "Hallelujah's" "Can I get an Amen?!" and "Can you feel the music in your soul?!" It was pretty funny.....and a bit strange! He also forgot the words to one of his older famous songs which was pretty dang funny.

Some of the boys and Benny. Ben was a good sport; he's not the biggest country fan but he humored us all by gracing us with his presence.
You can see Tim in his white shirt and black cowboy hat. That place was PACKED! I'd like to find out how many people were actually there cause it was amazing.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, Sutton! Good ol' Benny's always up for a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a friend of mine burned the "i need you now" album from lady antebellum. i too don't really prefer country (which is really funny that ben says he doesn't because when we were in high school, we listened to kenny chesney EVERYDAY on the way to school. you remind him of that.) but i really do like the L.A. album. great tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sutty! I'm commenting a little late on this post but you really need to take more pictures! And I am jealous of your concert experience. And I miss you!! Thats all.

    ReplyDelete