Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fun in Texas

Well, we have been in Texas for little over a month now and we're still loving it. We have been able to do SO many things here, it's been a lot of fun. Above is a picture of when we went to the Maverick's basketball game. The stadium, or rather outside of the stadium, is awesome. I am standing just in front of the entrance but what was cool was that there are 4 HUGE TV screens that move back and forth along both sides of the walls that I am standing in between; the place was really cool.

This picture above is of us, Keith, and Natasha. We were able to go down to Austin 2 weekends ago and stay with them. The pizza restaurant that we are at in this pic was SO good! The place was crazy cause it appeared to be like any other small pizza place but we waited an hour and 30 minutes to get in, but once we did it was well worth the wait (the wait which we spent scoping out the Reggae Fest and looking in various shops). Austin is beautiful, but to be honest I am glad we are in Dallas, I really love Dallas. Ben and I had really hoped to go to Austin when he was applying for jobs but I really believe we are where we are suppose to be and Dallas is perfect for us, not to mention sooo beautiful as well.

Well that's all for now. Hope all of you are doing well. We love and miss you all.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, Sutton. I'm glad you like Dallas so much. I've heard Austin is cool, so that is good you figured out you're where you're supposed to be! Love you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like so much fun! I can't wait to come visit you guys! I love the big bull..yikes!! I am glad things are going well and you are loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete