Friday, February 27, 2009

Long Week


This week has been a long one for both Sutton and myself. Lots of meetings and classes and late night projects. I had my interview last week with D.A. Davidson and it went well. It turned out that the manager who interviewed me knew one of my professors very well and that professor and I have a good relationship so it was a great thing. I'll find out in March if I get the internship. Other than that things are really clicking. Lots of excitement to be had.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your guys' updated blog! Good work! Keep us posted on the internship and the indoor soccer. And, I don't know how they came up with those baby pictures, because your kids will be adorable. They looked like little adults! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, So exciting this part of your ride. I am really pulling for the Internship to work out. I really would love to make a road trip up there this summer.;D
    Make sure to take notes along the way. Because 15 years or so down the road. Nothing can come close to how funny it all becomes. Just ask Jade and I. Never did we think that digging down into the back seat of an 88 Ford Tempo for a Dime or 2 nickles so we could "share" a 35cent re-fill at the Gas-n-Go
    would be anything other than desperat and frustrating. But how more Hilarous can you get?? So excited for the both of you and your new careers. love you both mucha-smoucha *

    ReplyDelete