Thursday, February 12, 2009

WOWZERS!!

So it has been a long long time since I have blogged but I blame it on Ben since I have tried numerous times to but have been unable because my account was not letting me....turns out Ben had this whole shinanigin under some other account and I didn't know it (we won't mention that it took me forever to figure out on my own). Anyway.... Ben's birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas were loads of fun! Rachel, one of my good friends who happened to be stuck with me our freshmen year, had a beautiful little boy. Shout out to you Rach! And I think that sums up all the big stuff.

Ben and I are all set up to graduate on May 2nd at 9 a.m. We are both really excited but also a little worried for what the future will hold, or lack to hold,(i.e. jobs!). Ben is applying for an internship in Montana, it will only be a summer thing but it would be a really great opportunity for him; we find out next month if he got it. I will be taking a couple grad school pre-reqs next fall and then hopefully I'll be accepted into a master's/RD program the following fall. Also, Ben plans to go to grad school and get an MBA but he is going to work for two years first since the majority of MBA programs require it.

Anyway, sorry for the overload of boring information, next blog won't encompass 5 months worth.....hopefully....but I think I've got this down now so no worries.


Okay so this is the only picture I was able to upload due to an "internal error" with the picture uploader thing. Always difficulties with me I swear!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. We have missed you. Hope you two have a great -Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete